Cyber Pathway (9-12)
All of Buena Vista Virtual Academy's pathways feature digital curriculum, but students in the Cyber Pathway communicate with teachers via virtual tools. The program will feature...
- Weekly Virtual Appointment: Students work independently throughout the week and meet virtually with their teacher once weekly.
- Daily Support: Daily in-person and virtual office hours available for student support.
- Intense Focus: Students work on one course at a time, finishing each course in four weeks.
- Individual Attention: Students meet with teachers individually.
- Concurrent Enrollment: Students may be enrolled in up to two courses at their high school of residence. This includes sports and arts!
- Credit Recovery: Students who are behind in credits may earn the credits they need through concurrent enrollment in courses at their high school, independent physical education or community service.
- Curriculum: Apex Learning courses offer rigorous and engaging learning experiences for students.
- Setting: Our classroom features flexible and alternative seating including traditional tables, high tables and a couch/armchair area. This setting allows students to make themselves comfortable if they choose to come into school.
- Subject Area Experts: Students work with expert highly qualified teachers in each of their courses.