Designed to support students who seek an alternative to traditional classroom instruction, this pathway offers the support of daily interaction with our professional staff while still allowing students the flexibility of personalized learning.
Students in this pathway…
- Complete independently paced online courses
- Attend school 10-15 hours per week
- Classroom option times:
9:05 am-11:05 am or 11:15 am-1:15 pm.
- Work at home 10-15 hours per week
- Work on two to three courses at a time
- Meet regularly with an Academic Counselor
- Participate in study groups
- Focus on daily student support and wellness
This might be for you if you…
- Would like a more flexible way to attend school
- Are looking for a different way to learn
- Are committed to your education but find a traditional school day does not fit your needs
For more information about the Hybrid Pathway or the traditional Independent Learning program at Buena Vista Virtual Academy, please contact your High School Counselor or the Alternative Education office (714-986-7026).